Impact bend test
Accredia not accredited test
Toughness measurement through the breakage of dimensioned samples according to SEP 1314.
Metal materials with toughness up to 450 Joule.
According to SEP 1314: 7 x 10 x 55 mm.
Other laboratory tests performed
- Determination of grain size
- Assessment of non metallic inclusions in steel
- Macroscopic examination of ferrous materials
- Microscopic examination of ferrous materials
- Charpy pendulum impact test
- Determination of depth of decarburization
- Measurement of thickness of hardened surface layers
- Hardness test according to uni en iso 6508/1
- Hardness test aggording to uni en iso 6506/1
- Hardness test according to uni en iso 6507/1
- Failure analysis
- Chemical analysis