Hardness test aggording to uni en iso 6506/1
Delivery state metallic materials (annealed or pre-hardened).
Brinell hardness test is the most reliable test method for low hardness materials.
Our Accredia accredited loads
Not accredited loads
HB 2,5/31,25 | HB 2,5/62,5
Optimal size: 20 x 20 x 20 mm
N.B.: Brinell hardness test can not be executed on curve surfaces.
Other laboratory tests performed
- Determination of grain size
- Assessment of non metallic inclusions in steel
- Macroscopic examination of ferrous materials
- Microscopic examination of ferrous materials
- Impact bend test
- Charpy pendulum impact test
- Determination of depth of decarburization
- Measurement of thickness of hardened surface layers
- Hardness test according to uni en iso 6508/1
- Hardness test according to uni en iso 6507/1
- Failure analysis
- Chemical analysis